LECTURES TO BE GIVEN TODAY

BY DR. GRENFELL, REV. DR. G. P. HERRICK, AND MR. H. P. BERLAGE.

The following lectures will be given in the University today:

Second Noble Lecture in Sanders Theatre at 8.15 o'clock.

Dr. Wilfred Thomason Grenfell h. '09 will deliver the second of the William Belden Noble lectures for the current year in Sanders Theatre this evening at 8.15 o'clock. Dr. Grenfell's subject for today's and the remaining lectures will be "The Adventure of Life." The lecture will be open to all members of the University and to the public.

"Christian and Mohammedan: The Ethical Problem."

Rev. George Frederick Herrick, D.D., of Constantinople, will deliver the third of a course of six lectures under the Hyde Foundation on the general subject, "Christian and Mohammedan" in the Andover Seminary Building, Room A, this afternoon at 4.30 o'clock. His special topic will be "Christian and Mohammedan: The Ethical Problem." The lecture will be open to members of the University and to the public.

Lecture on Architecture at 8 o'clock.

At the invitation of the architectural schools of Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Mr. H. P. Berlage, of Amsterdam, will lecture on "The Foundation and Development of Architecture," in Huntington Hall, 491 Boylston street, Boston, this evening at 8 o'clock. The lecture will be open to members of the University and to the public.

Mr. Berlage is the architect of the new Exchange Building in Amsterdam besides many other important public buildings in Holland. He has won recognition throughout Europe by his numerous books and treatises on architecture, and is a strong advocate of the intimate connection between architecture and the organization of society.