Donovan and Quinn Reappointed

W. F. Donovan and W. E. Quinn have been re-engaged by the Athletic Association as trainers and coaches of the University teams until July 1, 1913. Either will act as coach or trainer to whatever team the Graduate Manager of Athletics shall direct.

Coach Quinn came to the University as assistant track coach on January 5, 1906. He has had charge of the candidates for the field events since that time, and in 1909 took charge of the hurdlers. He has also acted as trainer for the University hockey teams for several years. Before coming to Harvard, Quinn had experience in coaching at several athletic clubs in New York, as well as being a very good all-around athlete himself. During his connection with the University he has shown exceptional ability in coaching, and has accomplished excellent results with the track candidates under his instruction.

Coach Donovan came from Worcester Academy on September 1, 1906, to take the place of John McMasters, former trainer of the University teams, and in July of 1908 he was made coach of the track team to fill Lathrop's place. Since that time he has coached candidates for the track team with notable success, and for several years has also acted as trainer for the University football teams.