University Calendar

*Open to University **Open to Public

Tuesday, November 22.

*MORNING PRAYER. Rev. President Francis J. McDonnell, of Greencastle, Ind. Appleton Chapel, 8.45 A. M.

*LECTURE. "The Problems of Education as Social Problems." Dr. George Kerschensteiner, City Superintendent of Schools, Munich, Germany. Harvard 1, 10 A. M.

*LECTURES ON PRAGMATISM. IX. "Beauty." Dr. H. M. Kallen. Emerson F, 4.30 P. M. Open to members of the University and of Radciffe College.

*GEOLOGICAL CONFERENCE. "Geological Problems in the Philippine Islands."Mr. H. G. Ferguson, Class of 1904, Geologist, Philippine Bureau of Science.--"Resequent and Obsequies Fault-line Scarps." Mr. Sedgwick Smith. Mineralogical Lecture Room, 4.30 P. M.

CONFERENCES OF RELIGION AND SOCIAL PROBLEMS, "Christian Teachings and Social Applications." I. Dean Fenn. Parior, Phillips Brooks House, 7.30 P. M. All members of the Law School and of the Graduate Schools are invited to be present.

*EXPOSITION OF CHAMBER MUSIC. Mr. Whiting, assisted by Mrs. Edith Chapman Go old, Mr. George Barrere, and Mr. Paul Kefer. New Lecture Hall, 8 P. M. Open only to officers and students of the University.

*BOSTON SOCIETY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES. Amphetamine of Building D. Medical School, Longwood avenue, Boston, 3.15 P. M. Open to members of the University and of the medical profession.

Thursday, November 24.

THANKSGIVING DAY. A holiday in all departments of the University.

Friday, November 25.

*UNIVERSITY TEA. Phillips Brooks House, 4 to 6 P. M. All members of the University are cordially invited.

*LECTURES ON PRAGMATISM. X. "Moral Excellence." Dr. H. M. Kallen. Emerson F, 4.30 P. M. Open to members of the University and of Radciffe College.

*ZOOLOGICAL CLUB. Review of two papers. Montgomery, "Diaphanous Sperm-cells of Euschistus." Mr. S. I. Kornhauser.--Mayerhofer, "Color Changes in the Pike." Mr. R. A. Speath. Zoological Laboratory, fourth floor, Room 4, 4.45 P. M.

**LECTURES ON TOPICS IN PSYCHOLOGY. III. "The Freudian Theory of Wit." Professor Holt. Emerson D. S P. M.