Bureau for Harvard Travellers in Europe

Each summer finds a great many Harvard men traveling through Europe, but, though their routes often cross and they may be almost within hailing distance of one another, it is only by the merest chance that they meet. Few who have not experienced the occasional lonesomeness and home-sickness that comes to a traveler in a foreign country, with a strange language and strange customs about them, can appreciate the real joy produced by meeting a friend from home, and most especially a college mate. There is absolutely no reason why Harvard men should not have some regular means of meeting one another. The CRIMSON believes that this can be accomplished by a compilation of the information contained in the above blank when filled out, and earnestly requests that all men intending to go abroad this summer send in the necessary facts at once. These will be published in brief and available form in a supplement of the CRIMSON, but must be received at once, owing to the lateness of the year. HARVARD MEN IN EUROPE 1. Members of party 2. Bankers 3. Date of sailing and vessel 4. Landing place 5. Probable itinerary with dates 6. Place and date of departure