MARCH TO FIELD TOMORROW

ANNOUNCEMENT OF PARADE MADE AT GREAT MASS MEETING LAST EVENING.

The football mass meeting last evening both in point of size and of enthusiasm was one of the most successful conducted here in years, a crowd which filled the Living Room of the Union to overflowing turning out to hear the speeches and to practice songs and cheers for tomorrow's game. Beside the speakers and leaders, the eleven men who will start against Princeton were seated on the platform.

Coach Haughton said that this year's football team was, and had shown itself, capable of winning tomorrow, newspaper talk to the contrary notwithstanding, and that the University had every right to feel confidence in the men. He was followed by Captain Wendell who emphasized the value of cheering and by J. W. Farley '99, who spoke of the spirit of football games, and their influence on University solidarity.

It was announced that in view of the enthusiasm shown over the game a parade of students to the Field would be held tomorrow. A band consisting of thirty pieces, the largest ever secured for a football contest, has been engaged to lead and to accompany the cheering during the game. The procession will form in front of Holworthy at 12.45 o'clock and will march directly to the Stadium, a special arrangement having been made with the police for right of way. It was also announced that no new songs should be sung at the game and only those old ones in which no mention of Yale is made. In "Harvardiana" the words "Eli's" will be changed to "Princeton's" and "blue" to "deep". All men are asked to bring to the game the list of Harvard songs supplied last night.