Harvard Freshman Team

E. W. Mahan, of Natick, captain and left halfback, prepared at Andover, where he played fullback for two years and was captain. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 168 pounds.

G. A. McKinlock, of Lake Forest, Ill., left halfback, prepared at St. Mark's, where he played for three years, and was captain. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 8 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 169 pounds.

D. Miller, of New York, fullback, prepared at Middlesex, where he played right halfback for three years. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 11 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 171 pounds.

D. P. Morgan, of New York, left tackle, prepared at Middlesex, where he played right tackle for two years. He is 18 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 164 pounds.

F. B. Perkins, of Framingham, left guard, prepared at Milton, where he played guard and centre for three years and was captain. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 195 pounds.

O. G. Ricketson, of Middlesex, right end, prepared at Middlesex, where he played right end for two years and was captain. He is 18 years old, 5 feet, 8 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 145 pounds.

W. Rollins, of Worcester, right end, prepared at Roxbury Latin School, where he played two years. He is 18 years old, 5 feet, 7 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 154 pounds.

E. W. Soney, of Jamaica Plain, centre, prepared at Boston Latin School, where he played three years in the line. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 164 pounds.

F. H. Strauss, of Chicago, Ill., right guard, prepared at Shattuck, where he played centre one year. He is 18 years old, 6 feet, 2 inches tall, and weighs 182 pounds.

W. Townsend, of Brookline, left guard, prepared at St. George's, where he played right tackle for two years. He is 18 years old, 6 feet 4 inches tall, and weighs 185 pounds.

D. C. Watson, of Milton, quarterback, prepared at Milton, where he played quarterback one year. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 9 1-4 inches tall, and weighs 143 pounds.

W. Whitney, of Newton, backfield, prepared at Newton High School, where he played fullback one year. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 157 pounds.

A. Winsor, of Weston, centre, prepared at Middlesex, where he played centre for two years. He is 18 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 155 pounds.

H. Amory, of Boston, left guard, prepared at Groton, where he played centre for one year. He is 19 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 160 pounds.

C. W. Birch, of Belmont, right halfback, prepared at Browne & Nichols, where he played fullback for one year. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 140 pounds.

B. C. Cartmell, of Howe, Ind., quarterback, prepared at Howe School, Ind., where he played two years. He is 18 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 142 pounds.

R. R. Cowen, of Cambridge, right guard, prepared at Cambridge Latin School, where he played right guard for two years. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 191 pounds.

L. Curtis, of Boston, right end, prepared at Groton, where he played right end for one year. He is 19 years old, 6 feet, 1-2 inch tall, and weighs 167 pounds.

R. C. Curtis, of Boston, right tackle, prepared at Groton, where he played right tackle for one year. He is 18 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 172 pounds.

J. A. Doherty, of Dorchester, quarterback, prepared at Boston Latin, where he played quarterback for one year. He is 18 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 150 pounds.

W. K. B. Emerson, of New York City, left tackle, prepared at Middlesex, where he played left guard for two years. He is 18 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 162 pounds.

C. C. Felton, of Haverford, Penn., right end, prepared at Milton Academy, where he played left halfback for one year. He is 19 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 157 pounds.

J. A. Gilman, of Honolulu, Hawaii, right tackle, prepared at Exeter, where he played right tackle for one year. He is 20 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 185 pounds.

D. Greene, of Cambridge, right end, prepared at Cambridge Latin, where he played left end for two years. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 151 pounds.

R. S. King, of Boston, left halfback, prepared at Boston Latin, where he played right halfback for three years. He is 18 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 157 pounds.

A. T. Lyman, of Waltham, left end, prepared at Noble and Greenough, where he played right halfback for three years. He is 18 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 175 pounds.