BISHOP HUGHES WILL PREACH

Tomorrow's Service in Appleton Chapel Will be Conducted by Methodist Episcopal Bishop of California.

The Rev. Edwin Holt Hughes, Bishop of the Methodist Episcopal Church in California, will preach in Appleton Chapel Sunday at the 11 o'clock service. He will also conduct morning prayers during the coming week.

Bishop Hughes received his A.B. degree at Ohio Wesleyan University in 1889; the degree of S.T.B. from Boston University in 1892; D.D. from Ohio Wesleyan University in 1904; and LL.D. from De Pauw University in 1908. From 1892 to 1896 he was minister of a church in Newton Centre, and from 1896 to 1903 in Malden. Bishop Hughes was President of De Pauw University from 1903 to 1908, when he resigned to accept the present position of Bishop of California. He is a trustee of the Carnegie Foundation.

Preachers for Rest of Year.

The preachers who will conduct the services in Appleton Chapel during the remaining Sundays in 1912 are as follows:

December 8 and 15.--Rev. Albert Parker Fitch, D.D., President of Andover Theological Seminary, Cambridge.

December 22.--Rev. Lemuel Herbert Murlin, D.D., LL.D., President of Boston University.

December 29.--Professor Albion Woodbury Small, Ph.D., LL.D., of Chicago, Ill.