THE JUNIOR SMOKER.

The Junior Smoker tonight derives particular importance from the fact that the question of living in the Yard next year is to be put officially before the class of 1914 for the first time. The benefits to be derived from uniting the class in Senior Dormitories no longer need discussion. The successful experience of three classes, and already the sanction of tradition have made the Senior Dormitory idea familiar to all men in College. Nevertheless, a certain amount of interest must be overcome and the details of the plan worked out. Each class entering the Yard has sought to do something toward improving the dormitories. Last year, it was proposed to install electric lights, but the movement got underway too late to reach any successful conclusion. This year, however, by prompt action, such improvements may be effected.

The speakers will be President Lowell, who will discuss the broad aspects of the question, L. Withington, Jr., '11, and P. L. Wendell '13, who will speak from the point of view of men who have lived in the Senior Dormitories. The presence of these men, and above all the important bearing of this meeting on the carrying on of the Senior Dormitory idea make it especially imperative that every member of the Junior Class attend the Smoker tonight.