LEITER CUP SERIES FINISHED

Dink Stovers Won With Five Victories and no Defeats in Round Robin.--Eighteen Teams Entered.

The Leiter Cup scrub baseball series this year resulted in a victory for the Dink Stovers who won five and lost no games in the round robin. The deciding game of the series, which was exceedingly close and exciting, proved to be the one between the Nine Muses and the Dink Stovers, the latter winning by the score of 15 to 12. Following are the men who played on the Dink Stovers and who will receive cups: F.G. Blair '13, W.F. Brown, Jr., '14, J.L. Handy '14, W.M. Hoogs '14, E.R. McCall '13, W.B. Marsh '13, J. Simpkins '12, E.B. Starbuck '14, D.A. Steele '13, N.S. Waterman '14.

Round Robin Results.

There were eighteen teams entered in the series, these being cut down until six remained for the round robin. In the round robin each team met the other five, the final result being as follows: Team  Won  Lost  Per cent Dink Stovers,  5  0  1.000 Nine Muses,  3  1  .750 Holy Jokers,  3  2  .600 Craigies,  2  3  .400 Mud Sox,  1  3  .250 Midnight Sons,  0  5  .000