SECOND PRINCETON GAME

Hockey Team to Meet Tigers in New York Tomorrow--Good Form Shown in Practice Yesterday.

The University baseball team will play Princeton this afternoon at Princeton in the second championship game of the series. Hartford and Heyniger will oppose each other again, and a small score may therefore be expected. Hall and Kemble will continue to play on first and second respectively, as a result of their good work during the past week.

Since last Saturday when Harvard lost, 3 to 0, with Heyniger apparently not exerting himself, the team has taken a decided brace. Although defeated by Dartmouth, it demonstrated that it could hit the ball hard, both in that game and in the Andover game Wednesday, when thirteen hits were secured. The team also showed far more life and spirit than had been seen since the Annapolis game. Having new men in the infield seems to have livened matters up considerably.

If Heyniger pitches in the form he showed last Saturday the University batters should be able to solve him without great difficulty. Although he held Harvard to one hit he did not appear as effective as usual and did not strike out many men. A few hits on Harvard's part in last Saturday's game would have changed the aspect considerably, and it may be expected that the team will secure several hits today instead of one.

Princeton defeated Pennsylvania in the mid-week game by the score of 3 to 1.

The game was almost lost in the ninth inning, but brilliant playing by Dillon and Sides saved the day. Heyniger did not pitch, but Clark was Effective, and held Pennsylvania to three hits. Princeton secured five hits and also made two errors.

The batting orders today will be: HARVARD.  PRINCETON. Leonard, 3b.  1b., Fish Harvey, c.f.  2b., Dillon Lanigan, l.f.  s.s., Vaughn Aronson, r.f.  3b., Sides Currier, c.  l.f., Harlan Simons, s.s.  c.f., Wister Hall, 1b.  p.,Heynlger Kemble, 2b.  r.f., Warwick Hartford, p.  c., Dawson