1916 OFFICERS NOMINATED

RULES RELATING TO MANAGERSHIP COMPETITIONS WERE ALSO ADOPTED.

At the meeting of the Executive Committee of the Student Council last night the following nominations for Freshman class elections were made in accordance with the rules passed last year: president--W. J. Bingham, of Lawrence, E. W. Mahan, of Natick; vice-president--A. Biddle, of Philadelphia, Pa., G. A. McKinlock, of Lake Forest, III.; secretary-treasurer--W. Blanchard, of Concord, E. Cunningham, Jr., of Westwood; Student Council (three to be elected)--B. M. Fullerton, 2d, of Spokane, Wash., J. A. Gilman, Jr., of Honoluln, H. I., J. G. Heyburn, of Louisville, Ky., D. P. Morgan, Jr., of New York City, D. C. Watson, of Milton.

Additional Nominations.

Additional nominations signed by 35 members of the Freshman class may be made to A. J. Lowrey '13, Holworthy 5, before 6 o'clock next Friday night. The voting will be by Australian ballot in Phillips Brooks House on Monday, March 10, from 8.45 A. M. to 5.30 P. M.

Managership Competition Rules.

The following rules relating to managership competitions were also adopted:

Managership competitions in football, baseball, track, crew, and hockey shall be run at least half way through the main season of each sport; and furthermore, hereafter the manager shall be required to confer with the Executive Committee of the Council before making the final cut in the squad of candidates.

In view of the fact that these rules were not in effect last fall when the competition for second assistant baseball manager was held, it was voted to recommend the appointment of L. Cunningham '15, of Brookline, to the Athletic Committee. The appointment of E. S. Draper, Jr., '15, of Hopedale, as assistant manager of the hockey team was approved, subject to the approval of the Athletic Committee