SENIOR FINANCE COMMITTEE

Appointees Will Meet in Thayer 7 Monday Evening.

The appointment of the members of the Senior Finance Committee has just been made. The work will be laid out at the meeting of all members of the committee in Thayer 7 next Monday at 7.15 o'clock. Attendance is imperative. The members of the committee, and their allotments of rooms are as follows: G.F. Cherry '13, of Roslindale, north entry, Hollis; J.I. Donovan '13, of Lawrence, south entry, Stoughton; J.M.A. Dougherty '13, of Newark, N.J., middle entry, Thayer; T.C. Hardwick '13, of Quincy, south entry, Thayer; E.S. Harrington '13, of Jamaica Plain, outside the Yard; C.N. Holman '13, of Aliston, south entry, Hollis; G.N. Hurd '13, of Milton, outside the Yard; H.D. Minot '13, of Dover, outside the Yard; H.T. Nickerson '13, of Dorchester, north entry, Thayer; F.C. Rogerson '13, of Milton, east entry, Holworthy; R.B. Romaine '13, of New York, N.Y., outside the Yard; W.G. Rueter '13, of Jamaica Plain, middle entry, Holworthy; G. Sturgis '13, of Boston, west entry, Holworthy; A.W. Welch '13, of Roxbury, north entry, Stoughton.