JOINT CONCERT IN SANDERS

Harvard and Radcliffe Glee Clubs to Give Choral Music, April 22.

The joint concert to be given by the Harvard and Radcliffe Glee Clubs in Sanders Theatre on April 22, the first Tuesday after vacation, promises to be one of the best opportunities of hearing choral music that has been offered to music lovers in a long time. The concert will consist of selections from the works of Brahms, Cornelius, Gonoud, Grieg, and Tchaikowsky, sung by a chorus of over eighty voices picked from the two clubs. The accompaniments will be played by Professor Spalding, and Dr. Divison of the Department of Music. Mr. F. E. Kendrie, violinist, will assist in the program.

Both the Radcliffe and Harvard Clubs are unusually strong this year, and it was at the suggestion of the Department of Music that the joint concert was undertaken. All of the music to be used is entirely different from that usually heard at a glee club concert, and it is only through two months of continuous training under Dr. Davison that the clubs have been brought into shape to give a concert such as has seldom if ever been heard in Cambridge or Boston.

Tickets at $1,75 and 50 cents each are on sale at the Co-operative Branch, or may be had from Winthrop Faulkner, 19 Holyoke House.