Items of Interest to University

Golf Trials at Oakley

The following matches in the trials for the University golf team will be played at the Oakley Country Club this afternoon: E. P. Allis '15 vs. F. Sargent '14, at 2 o'clock; F. V. Burton '14, vs. S. P. Griffitts '15 and H. K. Caner '15 vs. R. B. Parker, Jr., '15 at 3 o'clock.

Today's Leiter Cup Games

The Wampuses defeated in Non-feasants in the second game of the Leiter Cup scrub baseball series yesterday by the score of 9 to 2. The D Pluses will meet the Grinds in the third elimination game on the second team diamond at Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock.

Judges for Freshman Debate

The judges for the Freshman debate with Princeton 1916, in New Lecture Hall next Friday evening, have been chosen as follows: S. M. Powers, S. O Meara, W. A. Badger, all of Boston, Tickets at 25 cents each are on sale at the Co-operative Branch, Memorial Hall, Foxcroft Hall, and Perkins 58.

Results of Fencing Trials

As the result of the preliminary fencing trials for the championship of the University the following four men have been retained for the finals to be held at the B. A. A. in Boston Monday afternoon at 5 o'clock: J. A. Aylen '15, of Ottawa, Can; S. F. Damon '14, of Newton; A. B. D. deKay '16, of New York, N. Y; and R. von Nardroff '15, of Brooklyn, N. Y.

Tennis Trials Today

Matches in the University tennis trials are scheduled for this afternoon on the Jarvis Field courts as follows; at 3 o'clock--E. R. Hastings Jr., '14, vs. O. Williams '14, J. C. Devereux '14 vs. R. H. Woods '14.

The following matches are scheduled in the Freshman trials; at 2 o'clock--F. S. Hyde vs. A. F. Doty, Curtis 2d vs. A. S. Peabody, W. F. Hunt vs. W. Campbell.