Box Parties for Senior Spread

To Include From Three to Eight Couples.

Box parties for the Senior Spread should be formed at once and the lists handed in to the Senior Spread Committee, Hollis 27. The Boxes are made to accommodate not more than 8 couples nor fewer than three couples. Men desiring to form large groups of more than 16 persons should say so on the list they hand in, so that they may be assigned to adjoining boxes. Groups of fewer than 3 couples should apply for one of the tables which are placed in the centre of the Delta, the boxes being placed along the sides of the Delta. Men who do not join a box or table group will be assigned to a place by the committee and care will be taken so far as possible to assign men to a box or table with their friends.

As usual, the official dress for the evening will be white fiannel trousers and blue coats.

A 30 piece orchestra will furnish the music inside the hall for dancing and a band will play between dances in the Delta. The musical program will be printed in the CRIMSON within the next few days. SENIOR SPREAD COMMITTEE.