CRIMSON ELECTIONS.

The CRIMSON takes great pleasure in announcing the election of Frederick Lincoln Cole, of Duluth, Minn., of the Junior class, as president; of Fletcher Graves, of St. Paul, Minn., of the Junior class, as managing editor; of Percival Francis Reniers, of Pittsburgh, Pa., of the Sophomore Class, as secretary; of Richard Edward Connell, of Poughkeepsie, N. Y., of the Junior class, as editorial chairman; of John Hopkinson Baker, of Cambridge, of the Junior class as business manager; and of Errold Banks Thomas, of Cambridge, of the Sophomore class, as assistant business manager.

The CRIMSON also takes great pleasure in announcing the election of Arthur Fisher, of Chicago, III., of the Junior class, as an editorial editor; of Harold James Seymour, of Lima, O., and of Arthur Dixon III, of Oak Park, III., both of the Sophomore class, and of Wilbur Dare Canaday, of Newcastle, Ind., of Phillip Curtis Lewis, of Indianapolis, Ind., and of Robert Strong Coog, of Canandaigua, N. Y., all of the Freshman class, as regular editors.