TEAM HAD HALF-HOUR GAME WITH B. A. A.

University Seven Has Improved Since Tuesday.--Baker's Excellent Work Continues.

Practice for the University hockey seven at the Arena yesterday afternoon was featured by a half-hour scrimmage with the B. A. A., resulting in a tie score of 3 to 3. The work of the University showed marked improvement from the ragged playing Tuesday, although there was still a tendency to pass blindly. In the preliminary work Coach Winsor tried to eliminate this factor, having first pair shooting and passing, and then sending the first and second forward lines alternately against the regular defence.

In the scrimmage with the B. A. A. which followed neither team seemed to have any decisive advantage, the puck going alternately to each end of the rink. Baker again started at left wing, although Fisher was not sent in at right wing until later. Baker showed that he is getting accustomed to his position and duplicated his work of yesterday. He scored the first goal for the University in a mix-up before the B. A. A. goal. Baldwin shortly followed with a pretty shot from the right.

Boston Players Scored.

At this point the B. A. A. team demonstrated a little more dexterity, and largely through the clever work of Skilton scored two goals. Hutchinson of the B. A. A. scored a third, making the advantage in favor of the B. A. A., but Harris, substituting for Doty, who sustained a slight wrist sprain, evened the score with a final tally for the University.

Percy and Abbot were still out of the play on account of sickness.

Tickets for the Princeton game tomorrow night are on sale at the H. A. A. at $1.00 and $1.50.

The teams lined up as follows: UNIVERSITY.  B. A. A. Baker, l.w.  r.w., Wendell Baldwin, l.c.  r.c., Hutchinson Curtis, r.c.  l.c., Brown Thacher, r.w.  l.w., Sands Doty, c.p.  c.p., Huntington J. Morgan, p.  p., Skilton Wylde, g.  g., Weld