APPLICATIONS FOR 1917 DANCE ARE DUE TONIGHT

Invitations will be Mailed Tomorrow.--Distribution of Tickets and Dance Cards Soon.

Today is the last day on which members of the class of 1917 may hand in applications for invitations to the Junior Dance, to be held in the Union on Friday evening, February 18. All applications must be mailed to H. B. Courteen '17, Harvard Union, this afternoon, before 6 o'clock. Applicants should enclose calling cards with the filled-out blanks and also a check for the required amount.

So far only 140 men have applied for invitations; so it is urged that every man who can possibly do so mail his application at once. It is hoped that this year's function will be even more attractive and successful than the Junior Dances of previous years.

Every applicant is reminded that he must be a member of the Union before he can attend. At hours to be announced in the near future, the Invitation Committee will hold office hours in the Union in order to distribute tickets and dance cards to Juniors. All invitations will be mailed tomorrow. Tickets for the Hasty Pudding tea-dance may be obtained from any member of the committee or at the door of the Hasty Pudding Club on the afternoon of the tea. 1917 DANCE COMMITTEE.