SOPHOMORE DINNER IN UNION

BLUE BOOKS TO BE DISTRIBUTED AT ANNUAL 1918 BANQUET TONIGHT.

The annual Sophomore banquet will be held in the Union this evening at 7 o'clock. A more elaborate program than usual will be presented. The money appropriated for the smokers will be used tonight, for an insufficient number of the class have joined the Union to make further smokers possible. President Lowell and the class officers, M. Wiggin '18, W. O. P. Morgan '18, and A. E. MacDougall '18, will be the speakers. M. V. Nelson '18 will be the toastmaster. The class Blue Books will be distributed at the dinner as place cards. A. Putnam '18 will sing, and Moscley Taylor '18 will play the piano.

Sophomores who expect to attend the banquet and who have not yet bought their tickets must buy them early today. Otherwise the committee will not know how many to provide for. Tickets may be secured for $1.25 at Leavitt & Peirce's and from the following members of the entertainment committee: T. M. Franklin, W. Davis, A. W. Gardner, J. L. Hubbard, T. T. Mackie, N. V. Nelson, A. W. Pope, R. J. Powell, H. W. Quimby, C. P. Reynolds, and W. F. Robinson.