RELAYS TO RUN IN NEW YORK

UNIVERSITY SENDING SEVEN MEN TO INTERCOLLEGIATES TODAY.

Seven men instead of nine will be sent to New York to represent the University in the I. C. A. A. A. A. Indoor Meet to be held at Madison Square Garden tonight at 7.30. Coach Donovan has rounded the men into form in the past week and his charges are ready to meet stiff opposition. This is the second indoor meet which the I. C. A. A. A. A. has held and judged by the success of last year's contest, this one promises intense competition. The runners who will make the trip are: Captain W. J. Bingham '16, A. Biddle '16, J. Coggeshall '18, H. W. Minot '17, T. R. Pennypacker '16, E. A. Teschner '17, and W. Willcox, Jr. '17. The University will probably enter two races, the one or two-lap event and the medley. In the medley relay there will be four runners on each team, the first man running 2, the second 4, the third 6, and the last man 8 laps. At the shorter distance Pennsylvania will be the University's strongest opponent, as that quartet has been the only college to beat the Harvard short distance team this winter.

H. J. Coolidge '16 is entered in the 60-yard hurdles, and F. T. Donahue '17 in the 600-yard run in the N. E. A. A. A. U. Indoor Championships at the 9th Regiment Armory tonight.

The executive committee of the I. C. A. A. A. A. will hold a meeting at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel this afternoon at 3 o'clock. Manager F. P. Clement, Jr. '16, will represent the University. This is an important meeting, as amendments to some of the rules are to be considered and voted upon. Also the place where the Intercollegiate games will be held next spring will definitely decided.