1919 JUBILEE COMMITTEE NAMED

Freshman Entertainment to be Similar to That of Last Year.

Like the class of 1918, the Freshman class will have a Jubilee this year, which will take place about the first of June. There will be a reception of guests in the quadrangle of Smith Hall in the afternoon, followed by a concert by the Freshman Musical Clubs. A buffet supper will then be served in the Smith Halls Dining Room. After the supper the singing contest between the three dormitory clubs will be held, followed by dancing in the Common Rooms of the three dormitories.

The following men have been appointed as members of the Freshman Jubilee Committee: Daniel Allen Freeman, Jr., of Medfield, chairman; Dr. Arch. Thompson Davison '06, organist and choir-master in the University; Chester William Cook, of Worcester; John Bradley Cumings, of New York, N. Y.; Joseph William Cummings, of Fall River; Jacob Davis, of Pittsburgh, Pa.; Richard Stockton Emmet, of South Salem, N. Y.; Howland Haggerty Pell, Jr., of Westburg, N. Y.; Robert Crockett Rand, of Rye, N. Y.; William Alexander Randall, of Baltimore, Md.; Mayo Adams Shattuck, of Seattle, Wash.; Foster Meredith Trainer, of Brookline; and Frederick Marcus Warburg, of New York, N. Y.