Woodrow Wilson Club Founded

The Woodrow Wilson Club was formally organized in the Trophy Room of the Union last night, when 80 members of the University, all ardent supporters of the President, met to lay plans for taking active part in the coming campaign. There was somewhat of a struggle between the old Democratic Club and the promoters of the new organization, but those who sympathize with the Democratic party in the University will now be known as members of the Woodrow Wilson Club.

Postmaster W. F. Murray '04 spoke of the influence of college men in politics and urged everyone to take advantage of the opportunities in college to become acquainted with real political forces. M. A. O'Leary, chairman of the Massachusetts Democratic Committee, spoke on the work of the college men in the coming campaign.

The following officers were elected: President, S. V. Claggett 2L.; vice-president, D. H. Wyatt 2L.; treasurer, C. E. Coleman '17; secretary, S. E. Bryan 1L. E. A. Rogers '16 and B. A. Goldstein '19 will form a committee with C. E. Coleman '17 to secure a meeting of undergraduates.