FRESHMAN JUBILEE THIS EVENING

No Dinners will be Served in Any of the Dormitories Tonight.

The second annual Freshman Jubilee will be held in the quadrangle and common room of Smith Halls this afternoon and evening. Two concerts are to be given, one at 5 o'clock and another at 7.30 o'clock, the three Freshman Dormitory Glee Clubs, Gore, Smith, and Standish, competing in the latter concert. A cup and baton will be presented to the winning leader, who will then lead the three choruses in singing other selections.

The Smith quadrangle will be decorated with lanterns and banners, and all students who have rooms facing on the quadrangle are urged to light their lights at dark. A supper will be served at 6 o'clock. After the evening concert there will be dancing in the common room and dining hall of Smith Hall.

Following are the programs of music: Afternoon Concert. 1.  "Daddy Longlegs,"  Grimshaw Banjo Club. 2.  Vocal Solo. A. R. Howe '19. 3.  "Loyal Friends March,"  Odell Mandolin Club. 4.  Hawalian Trio.   J. A. Patterson '19, B. A. Jenkins '19,   H. H. Pell, Jr., '19. 5.  Vocal Solo. M. Shattuck '19. 6.  "To a Wild Rose,"  MacDowell Mandolin club. 7.  Freshman Quartet.   A. R. Howe, M. A. Shattuck, C. W. Cook, R. Tapley. Evening Concert. 1.  "Prayer of Thanksgiving,"  Kremser Freshman Glee Club. 2.  "There is a Tavern in the Town,"   "Anvil Chorus." Gore Glee Club. 3.  "Pilgrim's Chorus,"  Wagner Freshman Glee Club. 4.  "Upidee."   "Sword Song."   Standish Glee Club. 5.  "Old Friends." Freshman Glee club. 6.  "Jingle Bells."   "Soldiers' Chorus." Smith Glee Club.

No dinner will be served in the dormitories tonight, but members of the class may sign at Memorial Hall.

Tickets at $1 may be had from members of the committee any time today.