ASTEROIDS WANT NAMES BADLY

Votes Being Sold for Ridiculously Low Price of Ten Cents Each.

The New York Allied Bazaar's diminutive planet is still dodging its way through the sky in search of a name. The heavenly little body demands the name of some great institution of learning, but what institution this will be depends entirely on the latter's generosity. Will Carthaginian parsimony force the little twinkler to go through life with such a designation as "Yalensis" or "Tiga"? To save it from such a fate voting is being held dally in the CRIMSON Building, 14-20 Plympton street. Votes are now selling at the low figure of 10 cents each; there is no limit to the number of ballots one may cast, for plural voting is allowed and repeaters encouraged.

The entire proceeds will be given to the Allied Bazaar in New York, which is raising a million-dollar fund for war relief. Besides naming a planet for a college, a vote is being taken to determine the name of what city another of Professor Metcalfe's planets will bear, while shares are being sold for the privilege of naming a third asteroid according to the wishes of the winner.