$12,850 IS SUBSCRIBED

CANVASS CONTINUES

The Liberty Bond campaign in the University is progressing with increased activity on the part of all the teams. The committee is now well organized and is making an efficient canvass of all the halls and dormitories. The response from the students has been generous and the results of yesterday's work is more than eight times as great as for the day before.

The reports of the teams last night are as follows:

With the ten thousand dollar mark well passed in two days drive and the campaign just getting under way, the prospect for a successful conclusion of the week is very favorable.

The returns from the New England district as given out by the Federal Reserve Bank show that the gain for the past twenty-four hours is practically double that of any previous similar period since the campaign started, making a total of $95,897,000 subscribed. This is a little less than 18.7 per cent of the total maximum required from this section of the country, and the major part of the time allotted has already passed.

The Liberty Loan moving picture "Five Billion Dollars in Twenty-seven Days" will be shown in the open air this evening and Saturday evening at a patriotic rally on the Common. The film will be shown on a screen stretched across in front of the Shepard Norwell building on Tremont street. The program will be given at six, eight and ten o'clock. Many of the best known moving picture stars in the country have given their services in the preparation of this film. Chairman  $100 Team 1  1800 Team 2  3300 Team 3  1300 Team 4  700 Team 5  1450 Team 6  1650 Team 7  1450 Team 8  1100 Total for two days,  $12.850