1921 HOCKEY TEAM PROBABLE.

Also Plan Games Between Companies and Battalions this Winter.

Although nothing has so far been definitely settled in regard to the hockey season at the University this year, the Athletic Association at present plans to have a Freshman team with a regular schedule as in other years, just as in the case of. 1921 football. This will be in accord with the general principle in force of having all Freshman sports and activities go on as usual.

The only change this winter will probably be in the case of the University team. As the situation stands at present, the regular squad will be replaced by teams from the companies and battalions of the R. O. T. C., which will compete among themselves, and which may even meet sevens from nearby outside institutions.

In regard to hockey activities for 1917-18, F. W. Moore '93, graduate treasurer of the University Athletic Association has issued the following statement:

"It is altogether likely that a regular Freshman team, with the usual schedule, will be organized, while probably the other teams will be made up from companies and battalions of the Regiment, and a regular series scheduled among them. There will be no reason why some of these teams cannot play occasional games with schools near here. This arrangement, I hope, will enable more men to play hockey this winter, than ever before.

"I plan to build two additional rinks and to encourage the sport in every way possible, particularly as the gymnasium will not be available."