REGISTER CALLS ALL CANDIDATES.

Editorial and Business Men Report at Stoughton 32 at 8 Tonight.

Candidates for the editorial and business boards of the Register should report at Stoughton 32 at 8 o'clock today. The competition is open to all members of the Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior classes. An unusual opportunity is offered candidates this year on account of the depleted condition of the board due to the fact that many of its members have been called into government service. The editorial competition will consist. The editorial competition will consist mainly of compiling information and statistics regarding the College and undergraduate activities and furnishes an opportunity for men to come in contact with all branches of the University. The business competition comprises soliciting subscriptions in college and circulating copies in and around Boston. Both competitions will last about eight weeks.

The biggest feature of the Register this year and one of especial interest and value is that, in addition to all the regular departments of the publication, there will be a section devoted entirely to information regarding the activities of undergraduates, connected with the war.

The system of placing the numbers of the pages on which a man's name appears after his name in the general directory will be continued this year.