DRILLS NEXT WEEK TO TAKE PLACE INDOORS

6 MORE NAMED FOR CAMP

All R. O. T. C. drills after this week will be held in the Commonwealth Armory. Each battalion will drill for two hours on one afternoon a week, instead of drilling one hour a day for three days. Cadets will be transported to and from the Armory in special cars which will leave Eliot street, near Persis Smith Hall, at 3.40 o'clock on drill afternoons. The first battalion's drill will come on Monday, the third on Tuesday and the second on Wednesday. Men who have conflicts with other college appointments will report for drill to either of the other two battalions. The special Military Science 2 drill will come at the regular hour on Thursday.

Six additional members of the R. O. T. C. have been detailed for the Third Series of Officers' Training Camps: J. C. Baldwin '20, L. Hagerman '20, W. B. Harvey '19, M. Kestnbaum '19, K. G. B. Parson '16 and E. T. West ocC. The total number of principals now named amounts to 51, and no more principals or alternates will be named.

All of the accepted applicants have been ordered to the 77th Division at Yaphank and will report to the Commanding General on January 5, 1918. They will be required to pay their own travelling expenses to the camp, but they will be reimbursed later at the rate of three and one-half cents per mile. Candidates for commissions are at liberty to buy their own uniforms in advance, but the War Department will not allow them any money for this purpose.