WAR PLANS IN BUSINESS SCHOOL

May 7 Set as Date When Students May Begin Intensive Training.

The Business School has followed the action taken by the College in regard to the military situation caused by the war. At the last Faculty meeting held it was decided that the members of the School should be given full opportunity to join the Reserve Officers' Training Corps and that all who should be called for the intensive training to begin on May 7 should be able to so arrange it, that they could devote their time to the military training without having their school work conflict with it. In order to bring this about and to give credit to those who have or will be called out, the following action was taken:

"Voted, That men called or actually mustered into service in Federal or State military or naval organizations be thereafter excused from work in the courses of the Graduate School of Business Administration and be given credit as if for completed courses, on the return of instructors of grades for work actually done up to the time of call.

"Voted, That members of the Harvard Reserve Officers' Training Corps called for intensive training commencing May 7, be required to take special examinations not to exceed two hours duration, on May 3, 4 or 5, as a means of determining their grades in courses in which final examinations are ordinarily required."