VOTE FOR SENIOR OFFICERS JAN. 14 AND 21; '20 AND '21 ELECTIONS ON LATTER DATE

SERVICE MEN ELIGIBLE

At the meeting of the Student Council yesterday afternoon, C. Canfield, president of the class of 1919 announced the personnel of the Senior Class Nominating Committee as follows: W. W. McLeod, R. H. Wales, E. A. Hill, J. H. Quinn, and W. A. Wood. This committee will have full charge of the Senior elections.

Election Calendar Fixed.

The Student Council decided on the following calendar for the Senior election:

Tomorrow morning the Nominating Committee will announce at least two candidates for each class office with the exception of Secretary and the Class Committees. Additional nominations may be made by petition of 25 members of the class to the Nominating Committee. Such petitions must be in the hands of the committee by 7 P. M. on Sunday evening, January 12. The first election will be held on Tuesday, January 14.

The Nominating Committee will then announce the nominations for Secretary and for the various committees on Thursday morning, January 16. As before, additional nominations by petition of 25 members of the class must be in the committee's hands by 7 o'clock on Sunday evening, January 19. The complete list of nominations will appear in the CRIMSON the following morning and the second election will follow on Tuesday, January 21.

Post List of Voters Tomorrow.

The list of voters will be posted in University Hall, in the CRIMSON Building, and in the various entries of the Yard tomorrow. Only men whose names appear on such lists will be eligible to vote. Any man whose name is not on the list and who considers that he should have the right to vote, may petition the Nominating Committee to enter his name thereon. Such petition must be in the hands of the Committee by Saturday evening, January 11, and the revised list will be posted in the CRIMSON Building the following Monday. In this regard the Student Council unanimously passed the following resolution affecting men who have been in the service: "That all men who were connected with the class of 1919 until the outbreak of hostilities and who later severed their connection with the University to enter Government service be permitted to vote and to hold office as of the Class of 1919."

Men who still remain in service will be allowed to vote, but no special effort will be made to secure their vote.

Owing to the fact that the Class of 1919 has been considerably broken up for the last two years it is more than ever important that as many petitions be received as possible. In this way the class can greatly assist the Nominating Committee in making the proper choices for the various offices