GLEE CLUB WILL SING AT ENDOWMENT FUND MEETING

Instrumental Clubs Plan Joint Concert With Princeton on Evening Before the Game.

On the invitation of Col. J. W. Prentiss '98, treasurer of the New York Endowment Fund Committee, a double quartet from the University Glee Club will sing at the Endowment Fund Progress meeting to be held in the New York Harvard Club this evening. President Lowell will also speak at the meeting.

Nine singers and an accompanist will leave for New York on the 1 o'clock train today. The men who will make the trip are: M. H. Dill '20, leader; S. M. Crocker '21, manager; E. S. Hardell '21, J. F. Lautner '21, H. MacFadden '21, W. B. Martin '21, F. S. Stranahan '21, L. R. Ring '22, and W. M. Silverman 3L. M. M. Smith '20 is the accompanist.

On Nov. 7 the University Instrumental Clubs will accompany the football team to Princeton, where they will combine with the Princeton Banjo and Mandolin Clubs in a dual concert on the evening before the Harvard game.

In addition, a joint concert to be held with Yale at the Union on the night before the Yale game, to be followed by a dance, is now being arranged. Among a number of other concerts one with Smith College at Northampton is being planned.