TOURNEY NARROWS DOWN AS FIFTH ROUND IS REACHED

Summon Players and Managers for 1923 Interdormitory Teams--Will Use Soldiers Field.

By the close of today's play in the University singles tennis tournament, it is expected that nearly all the fifth round brackets will be played off, and that the second round of the doubles tournament will be completed. It is desirable that anyone who finds he can not play at his scheduled time should notify a manager beforehand to avoid being defaulted. Men who are scheduled to play more than once should be sure to keep both engagements.

The following singles matches will be played at Jarvis Field: at 2, J. B. Fenno vs. W. C. Bent.

At 3.30, G. C. Guild vs. R. L. Lipman; W. Jay vs. L. D. Hill, K. Chase vs M. T. Tsao, D. Emmett, Jr., vs. a. K. marsh, D. P. Robinson vs. E. A. Weeks, Jr., J. C. Houser vs. H. P. Taggard, R. S. Chide vs. E. K. Carver, L. A. deTurenne vs. W. R. Chandler.

At 5. d. Davis vs. W. H. Bailey, R. R. Bradley vs. T. H. Banks,. L. D. Egbert vs. Winner of Jay vs. Hill, winner of Chase vs. Tsao vs. Winner of Emmet vs. Marsh, H. Huang vs. J. c. Jacobson, H. W. Harris vs. R. W. Harris, T. B. Buffum vs. winner of Houser vs. Taggard, D. M. King vs. winner of Chide vs. Carver, W. T. Richards vs. a. Knox.

Play Doubles at Divinity

The following doubles will be played at Divinity Field: at 2, C. P. Holmes and C. Wakefield vs. J. Davis and D. Davis; w. Rnad and R. Rand vs. W. T. Richards and E. Cumming; M. C. Palmer and A. Beebe vs. R. S. Childe and Blow; W. H. Wolf and F. Clark vs. P. Jackson and J. R. Morss; F. N. Sprague and H. R. Jubner vs. P. Harrison and J. C. Swift, Jr.

At 2.30, A. Knox and M. Duane vs. E. A. Vieeks and Wells; F. T. pratt and J. Kleberg vs. D. Finck and H. Huang.

At 3.30, winner of Holmes and Wakefield and Davis and Davis vs. Erb and H. Brown; J. Clarke and P. Oliver vs. P Lloyd and M. H. Dill; winner of Pratt and Kleberg and Huang and Finck vs. A. R. Morss and W. Bieringer; winner of Rand and $and and Egbert and Bradley vs. Cole and Angell; winner of Knox and Duane and Weeks and Wells vs. Harris and Claflin; winner of knox and Duane and Weeks and Wells vs. Harris and Claflin; winner of Palmer and Beobe and Childe and Blow vs. Winner of Wolf and Clark and Jackson and Morss; A. Schmidt and J. Strauss vs. R. B. Aryer and Orr; H. B. Snelling and J. H. robb vs, J. C. Jacobson and P. Frowenfeld.

At 5, D. Key and H. Colt vs, R. Lipman and L. A. de Turenne; S. R. campbell and G. Bradley vs. d. P. Robinson and P. robinson; t. Holt and partner vs. R. Newman and L. Rittenberg; d. Emmet and C. T. Emmet vs. Lounchheim and S. Kempner; H. eliot and C. B. Crockett vs. winner of Clarks and Oliver and Lloyd an dill; E. K. Carver and C. P. R. Weaver and Dickerson vs. winner of Schmidt and Stranss and Ayer and orr; R. Phillips and N. Thayer vs. J. T. Edsall and W. Moore.

Remaining Doubles at Jarvis.

Doubles at jarvis Field: at 3.30 A. King and E. Jonson vs. W. C. Powell and D. Wyman; R. J. Mack and A. L. Cohn vs. C. Hyams and J. B. Fenno.

At 5 M. Teao and C. P. Chen vs. Winner of King and Johnson and Powell and Wyman; R. Birtwell and K. Chase vs. winner Hyams and Fenno and Mack and Cohn.

Begin 1923 Practice.

Freshman interdormitory tennis matches are to be arranged for the rest of the fall term under Mr. Kelly as a part of the regular required athletic program. Practice will begin by the end of the week at Soldiers Field, and teams will be later chosen consisting of six men from each dormitory. Men wishing to enter should sign up in blue-books provided for the purpose at the Freshman Dormitories or at the physical training office.

There will be a manager for each team and candidates for the positions should report today to P. Jackson '21 at Dunster 20 at 1.05 o'clock. Credit gained in this competition will be held over for the Freshman tennis managerial competition in the spring.