UNIVERSITY WILL SEND 50 TO DES MOINES CONVENTION

Committee in Charge to Hold Office Hours Today, Tomorrow, and Friday Evenings.

A delegation of 50 members will represent the University at a giant Student Convention, to which every collegiate institution in the country will send a definite quota of one representative to each 100 students. The meeting will be held in Des Moines, Iowa, from December 31 until January 4.

The committee in charge at Harvard is headed by F. Workum '20 and B. Lewis '20, joint chairmen, with 10 other members, of whom only the following four have been appointed: F. K. Bullard '20, J. Cowles '21, and P. Hapgood '21, from the undergraduates, and J. E. Daniels 2M, from the Medical School. Four other undergraduates and a representative from both the Law and Graduate Schools remain to be selected.

A member of the Committee will be at the CRIMSON Building from 5.15 until 6 o'clock today, tomorrow and Friday to give information about the conference, and will take the names of men who want to go. From the men who sign up the University quota of 50 representatives will be picked.