Birdseye Pictures of University Released in Crimson Exclusively

The remarkable aerial photographs, of University scenes shown in today's CRIMSON, were taken by Mr. A. M. Galaid, a professional photographer of Cambridge, and released for the first time through Mr. Galaid's courtesy in giving the CRIMSON the exclusive rights for their initial publication.

Since receiving his honorable discharge as a first lieutenant in the Motor Transport Corps, Mr. Galaid has returned to his former civil profession and has been devoting himself especially to the new field of airplane photography with marked success. In addition to the pictures of the University, he has taken a number of excellent views of Camp Devens, and of the buildings at M. I. T. and Brown and Yale Universities. The notable clearness of Mr. Galaid's pretures is due to a special secret process which he has himself developed.

Owing to the fact that many have already expressed a desire to obtain some of these pictures, copies have been put on sale temporarily at the CRIMSON Building at $2 apiece.