MANY APPOINTMENTS RATIFIED AT LAST FACULTY MEETING

Several Lecturers and Assistants For Medical School Selected.

Several appointments of assistants and teaching fellows were ratified by the President and Fellows of the University in their meeting of December 8.

For one year from September 1, 1919: Earl Augustus Aldrich, A.M., Assistant in Comparative Literature; Minor Milliken Beckett, Assistant in Chemistry; Carroll Warren Doten, A.M., Tutor in the Division of History, Government, and Economics.

Medical School - For one year from September 1, 1919: William Edgar Deeks, M.D., C.M., M.A., Lecturer on Tropical Medicine; Paul Frederick Orr, M.D., Charles Follen Folsom, Teaching Fellow in Hygiene; Henry Malcolm Thomas, Jr., S.B., M.D., Fellow in Medicine.

Assistants in Medicine, for one year from September 1, 1919: France Cooley Hall, Litt.B., M.D., Paul Richmond Withington, A.B., M.D.; Assistants in Neuropathology, for one year from September 1, 1919: James Bourne Ayer, A.B., M.D.; Donald John McPherson, M.D.; Oscar Jacobus Raeder, M.D.

Graduate Course in Medicine: For one year from September 1, 1919: Paul Dudley Curts, A.B., M.D., Assistant in Pediatrics; Robert Nason Nye, A.B., M.D., Assistant in Medicine.

The resignation of David Alexander Hall, M.D., Assistant in Medicine, Has been made and accepted, to take effect on September 1, 1919. In addition to these appointments, the award of 24 scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine has been made.