SOPHOMORES GATHER TONIGHT FOR FIRST SMOKER OF YEAR

PRES. LOWELL TO SPEAK

The first smoker of the Sophomore class for this year will be held in the Living Room of the Union tonight at 8 o'clock. President Lowell will be the principal speaker of the evening. The opening speech will be delivered by R. K. Kane '22, President of the class of 1922, who will welcome the class in its first gathering as a unit this year and will introduce President Lowell. Following this address, R. P. Parker '22, Secretary, will report on the financial status of the class. This is the first financial report of the year, and it will undoubtedly be favorable, as the class realized a considerable profit on the Red Book.

The only important business to be settled this evening is the vote on the change in the class constitution in regard to the nominating of officers.

Elsie Ferguson and Mack Sennett Movies.

Moving pictures will occupy the remainder of the evening. The chief of these is a five-reel production featuring Elsie Ferguson, entitled "Society Exile." The comic picture will be a Mack Sennett production, "East Lynne."

Refreshments will be served throughout the evening, consisting of bevo, sarsaparilla, ginger ale, pretzels, crackers and doughnuts. Cigarettes will be furnished to all who care to smoke, and there will be music during the showing of the moving pictures.