CONFERENCES AT BOSTON MUSEUM

Professors Chase, Sachs, Forbes, and Pope to Talk on Subject of Art.

A series of Wednesday conferences will be given in the Boston Museum of Fine Arts during the winter season of 1919-1920. These conferences are open to the public and are free; tickets may be obtained upon written application to Mr. Huger Elliott at the Museum. The tickets are issued ten days prior to the date of the conference provided the application is accompanied by a stamped and self-addressed envelope. Therefore an applicant should enclose a stamped envelope for each conference which he desires to attend. As the number of tickets is limited to the seating capacity of the gallery in which the lecture will be given, those desiring to attend should apply early. All the conferences will begin at 3 o'clock and the place of meeting each week will, be posted at the Museum.

The dates and subjects of the conferences before Christmas are as follow: December 3, "Genius of Minoan Art," Mrs. Charles H. Hawes, M.A., L.H.D.; December 10, "Greek Bronzes," Professor G. H. Chase '96, Curator of Classical Antiques at the Fogg Museum; December 17, "Praxitiles and His Followers," Professor Chase.

Later lectures to be delivered by members of the Fine Arts Department at the University are on January 7, Professor P. J. Sachs '00. Assistant Director of the Fogg Museum; February 18, Mr. F. W. Forbes '95. Director of the Fogg Museum; and February 25, Professor Arthur Pope '01.