P. B. H. EXTENDS TO DENTISTS

Open Branch of Association in Longwood Avenue Building in Boston.

With the inauguration of the Phillips Brooks House extension work at the Dental School, every department of the University will be covered by the Brooks House activities. At the last meeting of the Association Cabinet it was voted to extend the work, including its religious, social and social service aspects to the Boston Graduate School. A committee is now being formed which will have charge of the work and of which G. A. Harris 4 Dn. will be the secretary. A special room has been secured in the Dental School Building, Longwood avenue, Boston, where all of the business and routine activities will be carried on.

There are at present 180 students at the Dental School, of which 20 are from foreign countries. Lately an increasing need has been felt at the school for some organization which would do the same work there that the Phillips Brooks House Association does at the University. This led the Association to decide to organize a committee of Dental School men which will closely resemble the Medical School Committee, and carry out the purposes of the society.