STARS OF SILVERSHEET AND STAGEDOM IN JOLLIFICATION

DANCE IN CAMBRIDGE ARMORY

Tonight in the Cambridge Armory the actors and actresses now appearing in Boston will gather together to aid the nation-wide campaign for the Actors' Fund of America. All members of the University are especially invited to attend this entertainment and ball and to express publicly their appreciation of the work that the actors and actresses of this country have been doing throughout the war.

Beside the throng of members of the profession now in Boston who are to be present, the University football team and the Radcliffe Glee Club have also expressed their intention of attending the ball.

Never has the University had an opportunity to meet personally and informally so many prominent actors and actresses of the stage of today as will be tonight assembled in the State Armory. Movieland has sent William S. Hart and June Caprice as its representatives, while the vaudeville stage has contributed many others of prominence.

From the legitimate stage there will be many stars of varying magnitude, among whom are Alice Brady of "Forever After"; Marguerite Zenda and the "Angel Face" Company; William Gillette and Madge Bellamy of "Dear Brutus"; Fay Marbe, Adele Rowland, May Milburn, Claude Gillingwater and the "Three Wise Fools" Company, and a number of others.

Tickets at $1 each may be bought at Leavitt and Pierce's and the Co-operative Branch.