175 COUPLES WILL ATTEND JUNIOR DANCE IN UNION TONIGHT

TWENTY NUMBERS ON PROGRAM WHICH BEGINS AT 9 AND LASTS UNTIL 3 O'CLOCK.--19 BOXES ASSIGNED TO MEMBERS OF CLASS.--MUSIC BY LOWE'S ORCHESTRA.

The 14th annual Junior Dance will take place in the Living Room of the Union this evening. One hundred and seventy couples and a large number of stags will participate in the dancing, which will begin promptly at 9 o'clock and continue till 3, with an intermission for supper at 11.30. Twenty numbers are included in the program, for which Lowe's Orchestra will furnish music.

The ladies cloakroom will be upstairs, and that for the men downstairs. There will be extra seats for couples without boxes.

Complete List of Box Groups

Box A--J. Otis, chairman, E. A. Bacon and Misses Graham and Bacon, J. C. Bolton and Miss Harkness, J. G. Coolidge and Mrs. Coolidge, H. B. Coxe and Miss Coxe, T. H. Gammack and Miss Mabel Bremer, D. C. Hawkins and Miss Eleanor Abbott, C. La Farge and Miss Goodhue, W. J. Louderback, Jr., J. B. Mabon, Jr., and Miss Vaillant, W. W. Rowe and Miss Dill, E. Scott and Miss Fox, N. S. Walker, Jr., and Miss Sage, R. Tuckerman and Miss Caswell, S. Washburn, Mrs. Washburn and Miss Denholm, N. H. White and Miss Fellowes, R. B. Williamson and Miss Eliot, F. Workum and Miss Workum, D. H. Worrall and Miss Merriam.

Box, B--G. C. Barclay, chairman, and Miss Councilman, G. L. Batchelder, Jr., and Miss Roxana Fiske, A. H. Bright and Miss Bright, G. A. Brownell and Miss Eleanor Bremer, C. Canfield and Miss Foster, C. A. Clark, Jr., and Miss Emmett, R. E. Gross and Miss Palmer, F. W. Hatch and Miss Kennard, R. McA. Lloyd and Miss Bradlee, Henry Munroe and Miss Fenno, M. A. Taylor, Jr., and Miss Barbara Wells, H. K. White.

Box C--F. C. Lawrence, chairman, and Miss Katherine Abbott, H. O. Apthorp and Miss Stevens, C. H. Corning and Miss Hamlin, T. P. Grosvenor and Miss Converse, E. Lovering, Jr., and Miss Edith Bremer, G. P. Reynolds and Miss Ladd, Q. A. Shaw, Jr. and Miss Van Wickle, R. G. Stone and Miss Barnes.

Box D--C. H. Watsen, chairman, and Miss Higginson, T. G. Ames and Miss Lee, H. Barry and Miss Lincoln, F. K. Bullard and Miss Humphrey, F. T. Fisher and Miss Baker, J. S. Higgins and

Miss Faye, E. A. McCouch and Miss Davis, I. S. Randall and Miss Trowbridge, J. L. Rochester and Miss White, C. R. Steedman and Miss Batchelder, F. W. Willett and Miss Matthews.

Box E--V. E. Macy, Jr., chairman, and Miss Woods, G. R. Brown and Miss Haines, H. McK. Erb and Miss Grinnell, W. McH. Keyser and Miss Mabon, J. G. King, Jr., and Miss King, E. Van R. Stires and Miss Homer.

Box F--S. S. Robinson chairman, and Miss Cooke, E. Cabot and Miss Ada Johnson, R. Fiske and Miss Howland, R. P. Hallowell and Miss Dunn, H. W. Harris and Miss Adie, J. Hitchcock and Miss Boardman, A. Horween and Miss Ruxton, H. S. Lake and Miss Lake, C. McNear and Miss Dorothy Wells, J. L. Mosele and Miss Marjorie Anderson, D. P. Robinson, Jr., and Miss. Perkins, P. E. Stevenson and Miss Ingham, W. R. Wallace, Jr. and Miss Glenn Walker, P. C. Washburn and Miss Washburn.

Box G--W. B. Plumer, chairman, and Miss Hill, P. W. Bolster and Miss Clonston, A. W. Closson and Miss Liggett, H. D. Costigan and Miss Katherine Parker, F. D. Johnson and Miss Leavitt, R. E. Kimball and Miss Huntington, H. Millet and Miss Westcott, G. C. Noyes and Miss Ware, D. C. Seager and Miss Durant, J. V. Spalding, J. Stubbs.

Box H--H. DeC. Ward, chairman, and Miss Goodwin, T. D. Cabot and Miss Billings, S. R. Droppers and Miss Wilson, A. B. Frenning and Miss Hester Walker, W. H. Goodwin and Miss. Scudder, C. S. Howard and Miss Adamowska, A. Robey and Miss Jocelyn Parker, L. B. Sanderson, B. F. Wilson and Miss Cheney.

Box I--A. E. Kirk, chairman, and Miss. Faulkner, R. H. Bassett and Miss Bassett, I. H. Buhler, P. K. Fisher and Miss Winton, M. Heard and Miss Lynam, R. W. Hersey and Miss Perry, J. H. Quirin, R. M. Sanders and Miss Swan, F. F. Williams and Miss French.

Box J--J. B. Read, Jr., chairman, and Miss Read, C. W. Eliot, 2nd and Miss Taylor, R. Gerould and Miss Fulton, R. C. Hardy and Miss Warren, L. Lane and Miss Peirce, P. C. Lloyd and Miss Thompson, J. D. Nichols and Miss Lane, R. L. White and Miss Cole.

Box K--J. B. Hatton, chairman, and Miss O'Leary, J. L. Bodge and Miss Abercrombie, B. Carpenter and Miss Spaulding, H. C. Clark and Miss Barbara Fiske, M. E. Curti and Miss Langdon, C. C. Fichtner and Miss Hesse, R. M. Heller and Miss Mouch, J. Merten and Miss Ritchey, J. A. Noble and Miss Goldthwaite, F. D. Schurz and Miss Martin.

Box L--S. B. Goodstone, chairman, and Miss Neiman, M. Davis and Miss Goldsmith, E. Doniger and Miss Berliner, H. M. Kahn and Miss Einstein, L. A. Levy and Miss Snow, W. A. Steuer and Miss Stulze, R. Stone and Miss Aronson, B. Ulin and Miss Helen Miller.

Box M--D. C. White, chairman, and Miss Bruce, R. P. Berle and Miss Berle, G. C. D. Gardner and Miss De Lue, F. W. Hall and Miss Osann, G. H. Hood and Miss Pillsbury, H. A. Stewart and Miss Christine Miller, G. F. Wason and Miss Sturdevant.

Box N--P. K. McElroy, chairman, and Miss Simpson, W. E. Collins, Jr., and Miss Daly, G. W. Daly and Miss. Scaden, A. O. Fink and Miss Wiley, G. L. Fischer and Miss Wavle, A. H. Gleason and Miss Anna Kirtland, C. M. Jones and Miss Hood, L. P., Jones and Miss Whitman, A. D. Kelso and Miss. Winspear, R. P. Nasona and Miss Johnes, R. H. Show and Miss Clark, R. F. Wiley and Miss Tuttle.

Box O--W. B. Watkins, chairman, and Miss Herron, C. W. Brown and Miss Mason, L. Crosscup and Miss Smith, R. A. Dennison and Miss Eames, K. T. Lyons and Miss Hutchins, H. G. Powning, Jr., and Miss Allen, J. L. Rochester and Miss White, A. H. Walsh and Miss Haines.

Box P--L. T. Lanman, chairman, and Miss Rogers, A. S. Carhart and Mrs. Carhart, F. C. Church, Jr., and Miss Cynthia Baldwin, R. G. Payne and Miss Fannie Baldwin.

Box Q--T. G. Holcombe, chairman and Miss Barret, P. C. Francis, J. N. Hamlin and Miss Peacock, R. B. Hovey and Miss Abernathy, P. E. James, and Miss Bowen, C. G. Smith, Jr., and Miss. Rosamond Johnson, J. B. Wheelwright and Miss Bazely, R. C. Terry.

Box R--R. R. Eisendrath, chairman, and Miss Speyers, F. H. Dean and Miss Locke, E. F. Gordon and Miss Edith Anderson, W. C. Holbrook and Miss Taber, R. Shont, L. A. Waterman, Jr., and Miss Carey.

Box S--R. C. Rowse chairman, and Miss Brown, A. H. Andres and Miss Charles, Mrs. R. T. Baker, G. M. P. Batcheldeer and Miss Sawyer, R. B. Chrisman and Miss Winifred Johnson, R. G. Ellinger and Miss Rankin, J. W. Glynn and Miss Glynn, W. E. Harris and Miss Shaw, L. R. Merchant and Miss Dennison, J. H. Orr and Miss Orr, R. W. Shaw and Miss Copland, C. L. Wilson and Miss Wright