WANT 'LIFE' BLANKS FILLED OUT

ESSENTIAL THAT SENIORS RETURN THEM NOW FOR SECRETARY'S FIRST REPORT

The secretary's "class life" blanks and the treasurer's subscription cards have been sent to all members of the Class of 1919. The blanks for the permanent address and occupation of members of 1919 should be returned to the secretary immediately, as it is essential that the present records be verified as soon as possible.

It has been shown in previous years that the completeness of the secretary's first report depends very largely upon his receiving the "class lives" before the spring recess. To many men the questions asked may seem trivial and

unnecessary, but all of the information thus furnished goes to make up statistics which will be of general interest in future years. The questions should be answered as fully as possible.

Need Part of Class Fund Subscriptions.

The subscriptions to the Class Fund are due before June 1, 1919, but as there are many immediate expenses to be met and the Class Day expenses to be calculated, Seniors are urged to remit the first installments of their subscription with the memorandum pledge card to the acting treasurer, at the CRIMSON Building, without delay.

Undoubtedly many members of 1919 have so far failed to received the papers in question due to unavoidable inaccuracies in the mailing list. The blanks were sent to home addresses in cases where no college address was available. If any members failed to receive them at either his college or home address he should at once notify the secretary at Box D. Cambridge.  G. C. BARCLAY, Secretary and  Acting Treasurer,  Class of 1919