PRINCETON VARSITY AND 1922 TRACK TEAMS IMPROVED

Return of Brock, Larkin, Kissam, and Boyd Brightens Team's Outlook.--Freshmen Well Represented.

The track prospects for Princeton this spring have been considerably brightened by the return of four experienced men in time to compete in the Penn. Relay Carnival on April 25 and 26. The men who have just come back to college are B. Brock, who has won his letter in the high-jump, G. B. Larkin, a good quartermiler, P. Kissam, who was a broad-jumper on his Freshman team, and C. Boyd, who is an excellent two-miler, and has had considerable cross-country experience. If Larkin can get into shape, it is probable that Princeton will be represented by a one-mile relay team, in addition to the medley and four-mile teams which are entered in the Penn. Carnival.

The Freshman squad has been working out regularly, and shows promise of developing a powerful team, being especially strong in the hurdles, sprints, 440, and mile. An injury received while in the service has prevented Swede, national interscholastic champion, from competing, but it is hoped he may recover in time for the later meets.