UNDEFEATED 1923 SKATERS MEET ANDOVER BOYS TODAY

Charlesbank Rink Scene of Contest With Septet From "Prep." School.

This afternoon at 2.30 o'clock the undefeated Freshman hockey team meets Andover on the Charlesbank rinks. In the four games which the yearlings have played thus far, they have registered 14 points against 3 for their opponents. Captain George Owen has been the high scorer for the 1923 players, as well as being the best defense man. J. Larocque and A. H. Ladd are the most powerful players in the forward line, being hard skaters and accurate shooters. J. G. Flint has shown his right to the goaltender's berth by his excellent blocking.

The team has recently developed very much in team-play and this, coupled with the individual playing ability of the various members of the team, should make a very fast yearling septet to oppose the Academy boys today.

Andover, also, has a good team. In their last game, with Melrose, they were victorious by a 6-0 score while the Crimson players scored but four times to the schoolboys once when they met Melrose in their first game of the season. The Freshmen have developed very rapidly since then, however, and present a much better team today than they did against Melrose.

The line-up today will be: Ladd, r.w.; Larocque, r.c.; Thayer, 1.c.; Guild, l.w.; Owen, c.p.; Bancroft, p.; Flint, g.