SENIOR LIFE BLANKS MAILED

INCREASE IN COST CAUSES RISE IN ALBUM PRICE; NOTICE FOR 3 1-2 YEAR MEN.

The Senior Photograph Committee yesterday mailed "life" blanks to all members of the class with the request that they be filled out and returned in enclosed envelopes as soon as possible. Those members of the class who are not at present in College have also been asked to mail the committee their individual photographs in order that they may appear with their College records. Any present or former member of 1920 who do not receive one of these "life" blanks has been omitted from the class list of the Photograph Committee. If he wishes to be included in the Album, he should get in touch with the Committee by writing or calling at the CRIMSON Building or Holworthy 4.

The price of this year's Senior book has been set at $8.50. Because of the extraordinary increase in the costs of paper, printing, engraving and binding an advance of $2 over the price of the last four years has been made necessary. Subscription blanks have been enclosed in the letters sent out; on account of the limited number of volumes to be printed all Seniors are asked to subscribe at once, whether or not they wish to pay at this time.

All members of the class who will leave College at mid-years are requested by the Committee to make a appointment at once for a sitting at Notman's.