SUBSTITUTES RIP THREE COUNTERS OFF SECONDS; REGULARS TAKE IT EASY

BRICKLEY ON HAND TO GIVE POINTERS IN HIS SPECIALTY

Deciding to take no chances on losing any more men on account of injuries, Head Coach Fisher yesterday again put team "A" through a light signal drill and kicking practice only. This exhibition was watched with special interest by C. E. Brickley '15, who recently arrived in Cambridge in order to help Coach Fisher develop his punters and drop-kickers, that the University may not be handicapped later on by the "51-yard" punts of Scheerer or the "unfalling toe" of Murphy.

Brickley Coaches Horween

After the scrimmage, Charlie Brickley spent nearly an hour giving Captain Horween individual instruction in drop-kicking. That the latter is fast growing to be a kicker of no mean ability was shown by the fact that he put several drop kicks in succession between the goal posts from the 45-yard line.

The signal drill for Team "A" was followed by a short but lively scrimmage between team B and the second team, in which Coach Fisher's men worsted the black-jerseyed players by the score of 21 to 0.

The first touchdown came as the result of the line-plunging ability of Humphrey. A pretty end run for a 15-yard gain by Chapin, put the ball in scoring distance. After two plays which netted only five yards, Humphrey took the ball over for touchdown.

Gratwick Tears Loose

A little later Grafwick tore through the entire second team for a 30-yard gain and in the next play, aided by the perfect interference of Lockwood and Clark, made the second touchdown. That Coach Fisher was dissatisfied with the way that his team has been using the forward pass this season was shown by the fact that he kept his men continually trying this method of attack which resulted in the third tally. In the last few minutes of play, Wharton made a wonderful catch of a pass from Hamilton and scampered 10 yards across the goal line.

Team B lined up as follows: ends, Clark and Macomber; tackles, Lockwood and Cooper; guards, Holmes and Brown; center, Kunhardt; quarterback, Johnson; left halfback, Humphrey; right halfback, Hamilton; and fullback, Gratwick.

The second team line-up was as follows: Weatherhead and R. Gratwick, ends; Thomas and Lee, tackles; Peters and Rubin, guards; Brennan, centre; Conlon, quarterback; Angler, right halfback; Hartley, left halfback; and Cronin, fullback