THIRTY-ONE CLASSES BOOM ENDOWMENT FUND

COACHES WILL ATTEND TO STIR ENTHUSIASM

Every Harvard class from 1887 to 1920 inclusive, with three exceptions, will hold class dinners in or near Boston on November 5th, the Friday evening before the Princeton game, principally for the purpose of obtaining concerted action in the contest which begins three days later, for the highest percentage of enrolled members for the Endowment Fund, and of securing the remainder of the $15,250,000, of which 82 percent has been raised up to the present time.

Excellent Response to Appeal

The almost unanimous response of the classes to the appeal of the Executive Committee of the Class Campaign for the Endowment Fund, leads to the belief that the November dinners of the classes are likely to become as much a fixture for the college year, as those commonly held during Commencement week.

It has become evident that the alumni return to Cambridge in increasing numbers each year for the leading football game, either Princeton or Yale, and there has been more and more of a demand for an opportunity of renewing the class spirit and closing ranks at this time.

Arranggements have been made for brief visits at nearly all the dinners of members of the coaching squad, while each class has been allotted a number of tickets for the game which will probably be auctioned off for the benefit of the Endowment Fund.

A list of the dinners and the clubs and hotels in which they will be held will be published two days before, for the benefit of the returning graduates.