DANCE APPLICATION BLANKS SENT OUT TO JUNIORS TODAY

TICKETS $4 EACH

All of the application blanks for the Junior dance will be sent out by the committee in charge to the members of the class today or tomorrow. Any man who does not receive an application may obtain one at the CRIMSON Building or from E. L. Peirson, Jr., '21, at 60 t. Auburn street, before February 19.

It has been decided that the price of tickets will be $4 each. Every Junior who goes to the dance will require one ticket for himself and one for his partner. The increase is cost due to the greater expense of giving the dance and also to a new luxury tax. Part of the fund collected by the class last year will be used to defray expenses. In order to facilitate the work of the committee it is imperative that blanks be returned to the treasurer of the committee as soon as possible. As soon as each man returns his blanks he will receive tickets for himself and his partner, to whom will be sent an invitation in addition. Extra tickets may also be obtained on application.

The dance this winter will be held in the Union on the night of March 12. In arranging boxes groups of from six to 12 couples should elect their respective chairman, and as soon as possible apply in writing to G. S. Baldwin, Jr. '21 60 Mt. Auburn street, for their boxes