SELECT SATURDAY'S ENTRANTS

THREE RELAY TEAMS WILL OPPOSE YALE, M.I.T., AND ELI FRESHMEN.

For the B.A.A. games in Mechanics Hall next Saturday evening three relay teams were chosen yesterday by Coach "Pooch" Donovan. In the 780-yard event against Yale the following men will run: A. W. Douglass '21, W. H. Goodwin '20, J. A. McCarthy '22, and D. F. O'Connell. B Wharton '22 and E. T. Doherty '21 will be substitutes.

The men to start against M.I.T. in the 390-yard relay race are: R. Chute '22, W. F. Goodell '21, E. O. Gourdin '21, and B. Wharton '22, while J. T. Baldwin '21 and J. E. Nally '21 may be used as substitutes.

Yale 1923 will oppose the following Freshmen: C. H. Hawes '23, R. D. Howard '23, J. E. Kennedy '23, and J. W. Quinn '23, with C. H. Nicoll '23 and W. H. Churchill '23 as substitutes, J. E. Kennedy has been appointed captain of the 1923 Relay Team.

Millrose Games February 10.

A Crimson relay team will compete in the 13th annual games of the Millrose A. A. to be held at Madison Square Garden, New York City, on February 10. The University has been represented in these games several times before and five years ago made second place in the meet. During the war no Harvard runners were entered and this year the relay will be the only event in which the University will take part. The race is over a distance of one mile, each man running a quarter. The following men have been entered: J. T. Baldwin '21, R. Chute '22, A. W. Douglass '21, W. H. Goodwin '20, W. H. Goodell '21, C. A. McCarthy '22, D. F. O'Connell '21, B. Wharton '22.

An imposing array of college runners will oppose the University track men. The other institutions represented are. Yale, Princeton, Cornell, M. I. T., Dartmouth, Pennsylvania, Columbia, Syracuse, Georgetown, Lafayette, University of Missouri, and University of Southern California.

The rumor which was given out that the 1923 track team would compete against M. I. T. 1923 today was erroneous, but the yearlings will meet the Technology freshmen within a few weeks