1921 CLASS OFFICERS ENDORSE YARD ROOMS

STATEMENT URGES UNION

Practically the entire class of 1921 will room in the Yard next year, according to present indications. Wendell Davis, president of the class of 1921 this year, J. N. Borland, president Sophomore year, and H. H. Faxon, president Freshman year, together with Amory Houghton, vice-president this year, Philip Hofer, vice-president Sophomore year, R. S. Humphrey, vice-president Freshman year, and R. E. Larsen, present secretary-treasurer of the class, yesterday formally endorsed, the movement and urged all members of 1921 to room in the Yard dormitories next year. The other two ex-class officers could not be located, but it is expected that practically every man who has been an officer of the class will room in the Yard. Applications made yesterday sent the total over one hundred and fifty.

Price-lists, application blanks and full particulars will be given out at Randolph 56 today from 4.30 until 6 o'clock. Because of the great demand, the committee has determined to hold office hours next week Monday and Tuesday from 4.30 until 6 o'clock.

Four Dormitories Now Reserved.

Four dormitories, Hollis, Stoughton, Holworthy, and Thayer, had originally been expected to house next year's Seniors, but because of the great demand it is possible that additi88onal buildings will have to be added in order to accommodate all the applicants. The committee urges all men to form their groups of friends at once and to secure application blanks at the first opportunity.

Statement by Class Officers.

The statement signed by the past and present class officers is as follows:

"In order to develop that class unity and fellowship so essential both during college years and later as graduates at reunions and alumni meetings, the undersigned past and present officers of the class of 1921 heartily endorse the plan for having each class spend its last year in the Yard, and urge all members of 1921 to room next year in Hollis, Stoughton, Holworthy, or Thayer"

Wendell Davis, President Junior Year.

Amory Houghton, vice-president Junior year.

R. E. Larsen, secretary-treasurer Junior year.

J. N. Borland, president Sophomore year. Philip Hofer, vice-president Sophomore year.

H. H. Faxon, president Freshman year.

R. S. Humphrey, vice-president Freshman year.