VOCATIONAL CONFERENCE AT HARTFORD FROM MARCH 19-21

12 Men From University to Attend Meeting Under Theological Schools.

Twelve men of the University have already signed up at the Phillips Brooks House to attend the fourteenth annual conference of Eastern College men from March 19-March 21, at Hartford, Conn. This conference is to be held under the auspices of the Andover, Hartford and Union Theological Seminaries and is to have more the nature of a vocational aspect than a religious one. It is not intended only for men who plan definitely to go into the ministry, or who have a natural inclination that way. It is meant to help every man in their personal needs.

The purpose of the conference is to present to those college and university men who are now deciding upon their life work definite and reliable information concerning the challenge and opportunity of the Christian Ministry. It is not concerned with the propaganda of a cause--but with the propagation of a life.

The subjects to be taken up are in general "The World--Its Needs"; "The Church--Its Task", and "The Man--His Duty" and they will be discussed by such prominent speakers as John R. Mott.